The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is now fully closed through March 31 due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. Previously, the resort had remained open with just the Swan Wing operating after the closure of the Dolphin Wing.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is implementing the following policies:
- In order to better serve our guests during the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Theme Parks and hotels, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will close effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 12:00pm EST through March 31, 2020.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by March 31, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, from today until April 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Please note that this policy does NOT apply to travel associated with a group booking. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- We will continue to make adjustments to our operations as appropriate and look forward to welcoming guests back as soon as it is advisable. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The hotel is offering full changes or cancellation without charge. This offer is valid up to 24 hours prior to arrival, provided the change or cancellation is made before April 30, 2020. Similarly, for any guests looking to make new reservations for future arrival dates, they will be able to change or cancel these bookings under the same conditions. For full terms, you can visit the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin website.
As a reminder, all Walt Disney World Resort hotels are currently closed through March 31. All guests were asked to vacate by March 20 at 5:00 PM. No official extensions have been issued for the re-opening date, but all residents of Orange County are currently under a stay-at-home mandate through April 9.