Dates and Pricing Released For 2020 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom

Last updated:

It’s time to get merry. Dates and pricing for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World have officially been announced, with advance tickets starting at $105 on select nights! (Do note that the website portal to purchase tickets was live for a few minutes, but has since been removed. Tickets are currently not on sale at this time.)

Event Times & Dates

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7:00 PM to midnight on the following dates in 2020:

November

• November 8, 2020: $119 adults, $114 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 9, 2020: $105 adults, $100 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 12, 2020: $110 adults, $105 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 13, 2020: $110 adults, $105 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 16, 2020: $105 adults, $100 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 17, 2020: $110 adults, $105 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 19, 2020:  $105 adults, $100 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 20, 2020: $115 adults, $110 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 22, 2020: $129 adults, $124 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 24, 2020:  $129 adults, $124 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 29, 2020; $125 adults, $120 children (ages 3-9)
  • November 30, 2020:  $125 adults, $120 children (ages 3-9)

December

• December 3, 2020: $119 adults, $114 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 4, 2020; $129 adults, $124 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 6, 2020: $119 adults, $114 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 8, 2020: $119 adults, $114 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 10, 2020: $125 adults, $120 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 11, 2020: $125 adults, $120 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 13, 2020: $125 adults, $120 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 15, 2020: $125 adults, $120 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 17, 2020: $139 adults $134 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 18, 2020: $149 adults, $144 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 20, 2020: $149 adults $144 children (ages 3-9)
  • December 22, 2020: $155 adults $150 children (ages 3-9)

Advance purchase savings are not available for this event on December 20 and 22, 2020.

Notify of
guest

Jessica
Jessica
1 month ago

Anyone else think Disney launched this page by mistake (maybe on what was the planned release date) and then took it down so they’re not releasing event tickets while the park is closed?

Brooke
Brooke
Reply to  Jessica

Could be! BUT they are still selling the Villians and MNSSHP, so I don’t see what the difference would be. Can also see them wanting to have that revenue coming in now…

Matt
Matt
1 month ago

It’s not on the website and after calling the cast member I spoke to said tickets weren’t out yet, so maybe somebody goofed up?? I’ll keep trying though, not like we have anything better to do XD

Ananomous
Ananomous
1 month ago

I called Disney about this when I saw the post and couldn’t buy my tickets online, the cast member I spoke with said that they haven’t released this yet, but may have been testing out the launch since it’s being done remotely now. She also said that she would just keep checking back as this may be an indication that it’s coming soon

Steve
Steve
1 month ago

Anyone one else think the pricing is a friggin joke?? I think the last time I went was in 2012 and the tickets were $55 if I remember correctly. That’s an additional $450 for a family of four.

Than
Than
Reply to  Steve

$55 for a special event really isn’t that bad. $150? No way.

Sheri
Sheri
Reply to  Steve

No. the pricing is likely correct. It was $109.00 for an adult when I went with my family in 2017.

Natasha sirugo
Natasha sirugo
Reply to  Steve

Go to Disneyland for Christmas it’s free!

Than
Than
Reply to  Natasha sirugo

Free plus the cost to get there and regular admission price

Natasha
Natasha
Reply to  Than

Well I know you have to pay the ticket price to get in and travel costs of course but you do for WDW as well but at least the Christmas party at DL doesn’t charge a ticket price to enjoy which I find odd that WDW dies. Curious what’s different between the 2?

Emi
Emi
1 month ago

Nooooooo! So many people thought the first party would be on the 7th, so we just booked our honeymoon through the 8th): BIG sad.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Reply to  Emi

We’re upset too, we booked until the 8th as well.

The Thinker
The Thinker
1 month ago

Usually don’t hold the party during Thanksgiving week and a higher than normal price jump. Looks like we’re seeing part of the plan on making up lost revenue…..

Natasha sirugo
Natasha sirugo
1 month ago

So I’m confused? So I always go to Disneyland for Christmas time and during that time you get to see the haunted mansion decorated and they have Christmas parades and fake Christmas snow falls down and they have Christmas treats everywhere so I’m confused as why we don’t get charge for any of that at Disneyland but Disney world you have to buy a ticket to go see any of it and if you don’t go buying a ticket to see any of it what do you see there for Christmas?

Than
Than
Reply to  Natasha sirugo

You technically don’t have to buy a ticket. You can see the parade and the fireworks the days leading up to Christmas, but the downside is the parks are SUPER crowded. World is much more crowded than Land, and ticket pricing is a way to crowd control. In fact, I’m surprised Land doesn’t have a Christmas party because that’d be an easy way for the company to make an extra buck.

Natasha
Natasha
Reply to  Than

What exactly do you get for the Christmas party at Walt Disney World? The tickets like $140 a person? So you get the same thing and Disneyland for free I’m guessing you get parades and treats and fake snow on everything else so I’m not sure why you would pay that much money to go to Walt Disney world If you’re getting the same thing a Disneyland for free?

Vanessa
Vanessa
19 days ago
Reply to  Natasha

It’s not the same thing. The parade is much larger and more elaborate, there are special shows, dance parties, and events throughout the park, the atmosphere is totally different, there are free treats throughout the park, and the attendance is limited. Disneyland is a fraction the size and the offerings are minimal compared to what is offered at Magic Kingdom at the party.

Tom Corless
Admin
19 days ago
Reply to  Vanessa

I’m sorry, Disneyland in California has a much better Christmas lineup: “it’s a small world” Holiday, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Christmas Fantasy Parade, Believe in Holiday Magic Fireworks, there’s way more decor in the park, better seasonal treats, and I’m not even getting into the stuff at DCA. The Christmas Party does not compare to the daily offerings at Disneyland Resort, sorry.