Disney Reveals Sneak Peek at Enchanted Tiki Room Collection for the “Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction” May Release

shopDisney has revealed a sneak peek at the upcoming “Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction” merchandise collection that’s coming in May––and it’s themed to the Enchanted Tiki Room! Disney Stores are now closed, but the collection is set to be available via shopDisney on May 15th. (Note: shopDisney initially tweeted a date of 5/15 as part of their announcement, but typically the Main Attraction collection releases on the third Saturday of each month, which would make it a 5/16 release.)

All of the vibrant, jungle-esque colors of the classic “Enchanted Tiki Room” attraction are represented throughout this collection. The May collection features a Minnie Ear Headband that’s made to look like a bird of paradise, with feathers, bamboo accents, and a leafy-inspired bow. A similar pattern is seen on the mug, Loungefly mini backpack, and even Minnie’s dress and bow, which features Jose!

The three pins includes Jose, Minnie Mouse, and a small-scale image of the Minnie ears in the collection. You can house all three in the previously-announced pin collectors book.

The April release, themed to the classic “it’s a small world” attraction, will be released this Saturday, April 18 at 7:00 AM (PST).

Carrie C
Carrie C
2 months ago

I thought they come out the third Saturday of each month? That would be May 16, right?

Tom Corless
Admin
2 months ago
Reply to  Carrie C

Correct, Disney posted the wrong date.

Lynn E Raczkowski
Lynn E Raczkowski
2 months ago

Very disappointed in Disney once again!!! Woke up at 6:45 am to begin attempting to purchase April’s Minnie’s Main Attraction items (pins) and now over an hour later- no luck!!! Why does disney advertise a 7 am sale if you can’t buy what you want? I was supposed to be in Disney this week too so it’s a double let down.
Disney… you should be better than this.😥

Kristy
Kristy
2 months ago

Are they still releasing magic bands as well?

Seattleite
Seattleite
2 months ago

With both March and April releases, the website constantly crashed but there’s over 100 pairs of April’s ears on eBay. Something’s wrong with the website that it’s allowing scalpers to buy them but not the guests who actually want them.

Gina Roberts
Gina Roberts
1 month ago

I set my alarm this morning to check out Minnie Main Attraction products for May and nothing? Am I missing some information or are all the products sold out already?

Eva
Eva
1 month ago

I can’t even find them to buy them

Cristin Bowers
Cristin Bowers
1 month ago

I was put into some virtual waiting room for over 15 minutes, and then the loungeflys were sold out! How is that possible with a limit of 1 per customer?

Michele
Michele
1 month ago

I get that their website can’t handle the traffic, but they could at least remove items that are sold out, or add some kind of note before they allow people to check out. My card is holding multiple pending charges because when I would hit the final button to submit the order the site would tell me to try again. I love the Disney Company, and between Parks and merch I give them most of my paycheck. At the very least, they could use their billions of dollars to fix the issues with ShopDisney. The quarantine should give Disney IT… Read more »

Disneydisappoint
Disneydisappoint
1 month ago

Get to fixed fixed Disney…… been happening since January release….. worse thing u guys have done and no fix to problem! Million dollar company and can’t get IT to fix it…. they clearly don’t care!