Image Credit: @tradzak on Instagram

Guests with Walt Disney World Reservations Asked to Confirm, Modify, or Cancel by June 12

Today, Disney released a lot of new policies regarding transportation, what resort activities will be available once they reopen, and what Walt Disney World will look like after reopening due to being closed because of COVID-19.

With all of these changes, Disney is now asking Guests who have reservations to confirm, modify or cancel their reservations by June 12th, which is less than a week away.

Walt Disney World Resort reopening reservation confirmation

If you find yourself wanting to wait and deciding to cancel, Disney World has decided to waive cancellation and change fees on hotel reservations through “the end of the closures.”

Guests who have reservations should expect to see an email from Walt Disney World Resort that will have a list of the updated polices, as well as where they can review and confirm (or change) their upcoming reservation.

Be sure to follow along with WDWNT as we continue to cover the reopenings of Disney Resorts around the world.

Melissa
Melissa
1 year ago

Hi there! Where is this confirm button? Is it somewhere on the Disney website? Thanks!

looking for pixie dust
looking for pixie dust
1 year ago

This is starting to lose its magical feel :(

Ashley G
Ashley G
1 year ago

Wait. So you won’t know if you’re able to get into a theme park until you check into the hotel? Or what? This is ridiculous.

RebeccaMcK
RebeccaMcK
1 year ago

For trips scheduled through the rest of 2020? Or for certain trip dates in the next couple months or so? For November I was hoping to wait until August for this stuff.

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  RebeccaMcK

It’s unclear the rhyme or reason for who got the email. I assume it’s the usual Disney computer system issues we’ve come to expect.

Jo p
Jo p
1 year ago

This is not accurate. We are only taking modifications for a specific check in dates

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  Jo p

Tell that to the email your company sent me lol

Renee
Renee
1 year ago

I chatted with a cast member this morning and she said this was just for guests in the UK. I didn’t have to confirm my reservation for September. But she said to keep watching my email. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  Renee

Incorrect, I am in Florida and got the email for my next hotel stay. I don’t understand why the CMs at the call center never know what is going on…

Kathleen
Kathleen
1 year ago

Confirmation button does not work

Abdul
Abdul
1 year ago

just wanna share my experience. i received the email saturday evening 6/6. i had a reservation for Art of Animation last week of june. My reservation details were in the email. they alluded that my resort may not open during these dates , so i should either modify or cancel. Confirm was available , but it doesnt make sense to confirm, they’ll automatically cancel 24hrs before checking in time. I chose Modify, but it doesnt do anything , but ask you to call 407-934-7639. i called them, they said you can only switch to DVC resorts & will have to… Read more »

Abdul
Abdul
Reply to  Abdul

Just a follow up. I made a mistake of choosing “modify”. If you have a non dvc resort booked between June 22 & July 4. CHOOSE “confirm” . I learned on the dis show that by doing so , Disney will select a dvc resort of their choice and change your booking. AND THEY COVER THE DIFFERENCE ON THE HOUSE. If you chose modify , first you have to call the # and wait atleast 2 hr for cm. And then you have to pay the difference for say moving from pop century to saratoga, this could be $1000 or… Read more »

Andy
Andy
Reply to  Abdul

I’m pretty sure if you choose confirm, it means you’re still going to go on the dates you are originally scheduled for. The DVC hotels will be open but the parks won’t.