Disney Cruise Line is extending its “Cruise Date Flexibility” offer through October 31, 2020. This means changes can be made to any sailings booked by October 31, 2020, for cruises departing through May 31, 2021. Disney Cruise Line first announced the “Cruise Date Flexibility” offer in June with the offer ending on August 31, 2020. Details on the “Cruise Date Flexibility” offer is listed below.
- Guests who have booked before October 31, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to May 31, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.