It’s Prime Day, which means Amazon is full of extra deals through tomorrow, October 14, 2020. Check out some of the best deals on Disney merchandise below, and no matter what you’re shopping for, feel free to use our affiliate link WDWNT.com/Amazon to help support us in bringing you the best in Disney Parks content every day.
This Echo Wall Clock is usually $49.99. Here are the specifics straight from Amazon:
- Echo Wall Clock – Disney Mickey Mouse Edition helps you stay organized and on time.
- Easy-to-read analog clock with iconic design cover shows the time of day.
- Digital 60 LED display shows one, or multiple, timers set through a paired Echo device.
- Syncs time to a paired Echo device, including automatic adjustments for daylight saving time.
- Requires a compatible Echo device, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Show 5, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, Echo Input, Echo Studio, or Echo Flex.
- Just say, “Alexa, set a 12-minute timer,” and see it count down at a glance on Echo Wall Clock.
- Simple to set up and use—just say, “Alexa, set up my Echo Wall Clock.”
- Smooth 10″ diameter clock with metallic finish and clear cover to protect against dust. Includes mounting hardware and 4 AA batteries.
This bundle contains a third-generation Echo Dot in one of four colors (charcoal, heather gray, plum, or sandstone) and a “The Mandalorian” Baby Yoda stand inspired by the cutest bounty in the galaxy!
The bundle would usually be $64.94, but during Prime Day shoppers can get it for just $38.94.
One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe (Disney Editions Deluxe) Hardcover – $20.37
One Day at Disney is usually $50 but this lightning deal—which only lasts a few hours—means you’ll get it for more than half off. Here’s the description of the book:
Discover what it’s like to report to work every day for The Walt Disney Company. Step behind the scenes to immerse yourself in one “ordinary” day at Disney. On a Thursday in 2019, a small army of photographers and videographers scattered across the globe to capture what goes on beyond those tantalizing “Cast Members Only” doors – whether eavesdropping on historic endeavors or typical tasks. All the photos in this book were taken on that single Thursday, beginning early in Tokyo and following the sun around the world through Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris, Madrid, the Bahamas, Costa Rica, and dozens of places throughout the United States. More than 40 hours after it began, the day ended as the sunset on the Aulani resort in Hawaii.
You can shop these deals and more by visiting WDWNT.com/Amazon today and tomorrow.