Tonight at 10pm ET, we’re proud to debut a brand new weekly series: “Tom vs. Josh”!
Our own Tom Corless will do battle with Josh of easyWDW for 60 minutes of fierce conversations. Tom and Josh will cover ten topics tonight, including:
- Will Bob Chapek succeed like Bob Iger?
- Does it matter that most new attractions won’t debut for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary?
- Does the new park-hopping system work?
- Ride capacity vs. ride safety
- Does nostalgia exist at Walt Disney World?
- and more!
Of course, these discussions are not without the slight edge of competition to them, as Josh and Tom can utilize a number of “Power Ups” to either interrupt each other, research topics, or even pick an audience member to argue on their behalf. Power Up abilities include:
- Let Me Stop You Right There – Cut other person off
- Another 30 Seconds Free – Add 30 uninterrupted seconds
- Cancel Culture – Cancel other person’s power up
- Let Me Google This – A brief pause to look something specific up
The series premiere is at 10PM ET on our YouTube channel. Tune in and watch two of the greatest Disney bloggers of all time do battle LIVE!