disney-photopass-pride-month-3-4196341

PHOTOS: Disney PhotoPass Offers Rainbow Magic Shots for Pride Month

Happy Pride Month! Disney PhotoPass is offering two new rainbow Magic Shots at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.

disney-photopass-pride-month-3-4196341
disney-photopass-pride-month-1-3930531

The Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs also has virtual backdrops for Pride Month as well.

disney-photopass-pride-month-2-9490421

As always, keep following WDWNT for all of your Disney Parks news, and for the absolute latest, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

4 12 votes
Notify of
guest

Adam
Adam
21 days ago

What a great idea! Those are fantastic. There’s a lot of cool Disney Pride merch out in the wild too.

Impressions de Frank
Impressions de Frank
21 days ago

People continue to give poor ratings to articles like these because, I don’t know, they’re threatened? The boogieman is coming after you to take all your rainbows!

Figmentfan
Figmentfan
20 days ago

Threatened? More like tired of having someone’s alternative life choices crammed in our faces while we’re trying to enjoy a vacation with our kids. We go to ESCAPE this stuff and have fun but they’re actively promoting it to the point of being obnoxious.

Last edited 20 days ago by Figmentfan
Eric
Eric
20 days ago
Reply to  Figmentfan

Who hurt you?

ShutIt
ShutIt
20 days ago
Reply to  Figmentfan

This is a delusional, bigoted, ignorant response…

Bob
Bob
18 days ago
Reply to  Figmentfan

Yeah, seeing a company actively promote stuff that doesn’t jibe with my chosen lifestyle – what a hardship. I’m not Irish and therefore choose not to engage in Irish celebrations, but I’m still forced to see Disney actively promote St. Patrick’s Day every year and watch other people enjoy it. I’m an atheist but I still get Christmas “crammed” in my face every year as well as Christian events Disney used to have regularly like Night of Joy, forcing me to witness people celebrating their religious lifestyles when I’m trying to “escape this stuff and have fun.” Do I sound… Read more »

Figmentfan
Figmentfan
20 days ago

Anyone remember Night of Joy? That awesome yearly event that Disney held for over 20 years?