We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, October 29, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- The sheet-like base of the Cheshire Cat Disney Fab 50 gold statue has been replaced.
- Good morning from EPCOT! Today’s weather made for a perfect day to walk the park, so let’s get to it in the latest photo report.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The exterior of Sunset Club Couture at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been under refurbishment for two months while the store remains open; now, one side of the building now seems to be completed.
- The billboard for Sunset Ranch Market has returned on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is preparing for the holidays and the return of “Merry Menagerie,” and Discovery Island is now decked out in wintry animal decorations.
- Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is almost completely gone over a year after it was permanently closed.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A newborn Hartmann’s mountain zebra has joined the herd at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge in Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World has announced all of the special holiday food items coming to resort hotels this season.
- Guests will once again be able to enjoy a horse-drawn “sleigh” ride through the woodlands of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort starting December 1.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has extended operating hours at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom during some of November.
- Disney has announced which gingerbread houses will be returning to Walt Disney World Resort this year.
- Walt Disney World has announced a limited-time Instagram AR effect that turns guests into one of the singing busts from Haunted Mansion.
- Stephen Colbert, comedian and host of “The Late Show,” made a dig at Disney last night during a short segment about the effect of COVID on the service economy.
- The union representing attractions Cast Members at Disneyland, Teamsters Local 495, provided an update on the ongoing negotiations over wage increases.
- Guests will be able to pick up a new Pym Test Kitchen button at Disney California Adventure beginning tomorrow, October 30, through November 6.
- Hey there, hi there, ho there! We headed down to the Disneyland Resort on this rainy day to see what’s new. Join us on our journey in the latest photo report!
- We found a simple grey and gold ear headband in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- D23 has revealed the final pin set in their series celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World has four new ornaments designed by Christopher Radko in honor of the resort’s 50th anniversary.
- Three Walt Disney World 50th anniversary Funko POP! figures have been revealed.
- Two new winter blends of Joffrey’s coffee are now available at Walt Disney World Joffrey’s locations.
- A new collection of youth apparel inspired by the Disney Princesses is now available at Walt Disney World.
- runDisney has released a sneak peek at some of the 2021 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend merchandise, which begins on November 4.
- New Halloween balloons are available at Disneyland Resort just in time for the holiday.
- We found a new Halloween Disneyland Resort phone case at Star Traders in Tomorrowland.
- Several new jewelry items by Betsey Johnson have arrived at Walt Disney World.
- A new pair of shorts featuring Marie from “The Aristocats” is now available at Walt Disney World.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney and VeVe are teaming up to launch a series of digital collectible NFTs in honor of the first annual Disney+ Day on November 12.
WDW News Today
Another Ferryboat Fight, Guest Jumps in Water at “it’s a small world” – NewsToday 10/29
🔴LIVE: Unboxing Disney Halloween Tricks & (Mostly) Treats
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!