We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The giant Christmas tree has been installed at Magic Kingdom, along with other decór for the holiday season.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party starts next week, and we now have the full list of food and beverages that will be served during the after-hours event at Magic Kingdom and some that will also be available during the day.
- Things are looking holly and jolly in Adventureland, as the Jingle Cruise has once again sailed into the Magic Kingdom.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We got to see the entire new scene featuring Pocahontas, Aladdin, Elsa, and Moana in the updated Fantasmic!, which returns tomorrow.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- As part of the special perks for runDisney marathon runners, Disney announced that participants and up to three guests will be able to purchase a 50% off one day ticket to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- Tell the guards to open up the gate, because Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome has returned to the Disney Animation building in Disney California Adventure!
- For those in search of light-up accessories for the holiday season, a new glow necklace and animated Mickey snow wand have arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- With a little over two weeks before the start of Life Day on November 17, “Star Wars” inspired merchandise and accessories are starting to arrive at the Disneyland Resort.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The first installment in the still-unknown “Disney Story Beyond” about The Haunted Mansion will be arriving this winter.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- We saw progress on Arendelle Castle for Arendelle: World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland recently, and now Disney has released official close-up photos of the construction.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has announced the end of the COVID-19 testing requirement for all U.S. departures beginning on November 14.
Entertainment and Media
- A new trailer has been released for the upcoming “Avatar: The Way of Water.”
- Joe Russo revealed that Disney’s live-action remake of “Hercules” will be “experimental” and inspired by the social media channel TikTok.
- Two new stars have been added to the cast of the “WandaVision” spinoff “Coven of Chaos” about antagonist Agatha Harkness.
The Walt Disney Company
- The Walt Disney Company announced that once again they are partnering with the Marine Toys for Tots Program to help bring “joy to children in need this holiday season” through the Disney Ultimate Toy Drive.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!