Universal Studios Hollywood has sent out a new email announcing a delay in reservations opening for Super Nintendo World to their Pass Members.
More details will come tomorrow at 12:00p.m. PT on when reservations will start exactly, but we know it will begin sometime early next week, and the dates available to Pass Members will remain the same — January 29 through February 11.
The full text reads as follows:
We apologize for the inconvenience as we work through a network outage affecting Pass Member reservations for Super Nintendo World. Please visit UniversalPassMember.com or Twitter at @UniStudios on Friday, January 6 at noon PT for updated information. All reservations will begin early next week and previously announced AP preview dates will remain the same. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience and we look forward to your visit.
Reservations for Pass Members were originally set to begin today at 1:30p.m. PT, but repeated network issues caused delays according to the park. When reservations do open, they will be available on the Universal Studios Hollywood Pass Member page.
Here is the list of offerings during those previews:
- Access to the park during regular operating park hours (for Pass Members who may be blacked out on event dates)
- Opportunity to preview Super Nintendo World before the official grand opening to the general public
- Access to ride Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge
- Explore the world of Super Mario and enjoy interactive play
- Access to select retail and food and beverage locations within Super Nintendo World
You can also check out our latest update on Super Nintendo World construction, or read our full guide on Super Nintendo World in Japan for all the details you could possibly need to know!
Are you frustrated by this delay? Let us know in the comments below.