We noticed today that decorations for “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” have been removed at Celebrity 5 & 10 in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
50th Anniversary Decorations Removed at Celebrity 5 & 10
The Vault Collection overlay that previously decorated Celebrity 5 & 10 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been removed. The 50th Anniversary Celebration began October 1, 2021, and will last until March 31, 2023.
The shop previously had a colorful overlay celebrating the different anniversary logos leading up to the 50th anniversary.
The pennants have been removed, leaving the space without special or seasonal decorations for now.
There are no known plans at this time for a new theme or overlay to take its place.
Celebrity 5 & 10 is located on Hollywood Boulevard within the park. According to the store’s official description, guests can make their home “a little more magical with Disney-inspired kitchen items and home décor.” In addition to housewares, the shop stocks Mickey ears, pins, attire, and a myriad of gifts. It’s also where we found the Runnamuck Railroad Mug earlier today.
Check out some of our articles about decorations around the parks shifting from “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” to the Disney100 Anniversary Celebration:
- Disney100 Decorations Installed in Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom
- MagicBand+ Interaction Beginning Today with Disney100 Decorations at Disneyland Resort
- Full List (With Prices) of the Disney 100 Years of Wonder Merchandise Collection at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Begins Removal of 50th Anniversary Decorations From ‘The World’s Most Magical Celebration’
- 50th Anniversary Decorations Removed From Main Street U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom
What are your thoughts on the 50th anniversary party coming to a close on March 31? We’d love to see your opinions in the comments below!