We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Demolition and construction continue in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom as parts of Splash Mountain are spray painted during its transformation into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- Disney100 decorations have been added to the Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom, atop a display of Disney100 treats.
- The new Disney nuiMOs Edna Mode plush and outfits are available at Walt Disney World. We found the collection in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Service Trades Council Union has announced a ‘Rally for a Raise’ demonstration next week in response to Walt Disney World’s refusal to budge on their slow and incremental wage increases.
- Through the sale of limited-edition commemorative 50th Anniversary license plates, the Walt Disney World Resort has been able to raise more than $1.5 million for Make-A-Wish of Central and Northern Florida.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- As we draw closer and closer to Tokyo Disney Resort’s 40th Anniversary celebration, we finally have word on all of the exciting food, drinks, and souvenir items coming to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea starting April 10, 2023!
Entertainment and Media
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jon Bernthal is returning as The Punisher in “Daredevil: Born Again,” a new Daredevil series coming soon.
- Disney released the official poster for the upcoming live-action film, “The Little Mermaid.” The first official trailer will run during the Oscars telecast.
- With “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” scheduled to be released on June 30 as the fifth and final Indiana Jones movie, the MPAA has weighed in on the film with an official PG-13 rating.
- In a recent interview with IMDb, Jon Favreau shared that the Razor Crest could be the perfect attraction for bringing “The Mandalorian” to Disney guests.
The Walt Disney Company
- Today is International Women’s Day and The Walt Disney Company is celebrating the day in a variety of ways.
WDW News Today
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival 2023 Food Review
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
REVIEW: Christmas Popcorn Mix and Mickey Mouse Brownie Return to Disney's Hollywood StudiosNovember 11, 2022
Dates Announced for 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, Eat to the Beat, Remy’s Ratat...March 31, 2022
BREAKING: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations Opening for Walt Disney World and Disneyland TodayAugust 11, 2022