Pricing for Energy Bytes, the snack stand near TRON Lightcycle / Run, has been revealed. Menu signs were posted this morning as the area prepared for a media event, including filming by Good Morning America.
- Beef and Broccoli Digital Dumplings with Broccoli Pesto, Crispy Garlic, and Ginger-Soy Broth – $8.79
- Buffalo Chicken Digital Dumplings with Celery, Dehydrated Blue Cheese, and Cayenne Pepper Broth – $8.49
End of Line
- Chocolate Cake Doughnut Holes with Mocha Sauce – $5.79
- Strawberry Ice0form with Ice Cream Mochi, Caramelized Graham Cracker Crumbs, and Cheesecake Foam – $5.29
- Watermelon Refresher with Yuzu Citrus, Ginger, and Popping Candies – $5.99
- Coca-Cola Products – $4.79
- Bottled Water – $3.75
What will you try from Energy Bytes? Let us know in the comments.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
PHOTOS: More Canopy Installed and Scaffolding Removed at TRON Lightcycle Run at Magic KingdomFebruary 11, 2022
Phone Photography & Filming No Longer Allowed on Space Mountain at the Magic KingdomDecember 4, 2022
REVIEW: Mint Chip Churro with Mint Dipping Sauce for the Holiday Season at DisneylandNovember 14, 2022