We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for February 27, 2023 – March 5, 2023.
Universal Parks & Resorts
- A new patent was filed this week to expand the interactivity of wands in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter locations.
- A new dairy-free and vegan Butterbeer topping is now available at both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Studios Florida
- A new design for the Interplanetary Passports has debuted at E.T. Adventure, with the old ones now retired.
- String lights have been installed in the Villain-Con Minions Blast queue.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- After a bit of an absence, the beloved Chargrilled Ribs are back on the menu at Thunder Falls Terrace!
- Classic Halloween decorations have returned to All Hallows Eve Boutique in Lost Continent.
Universal’s Epic Universe
- Just steps away from Epic Universe, reports of sex trafficking, theft, and many more crimes are plaguing the nearby International Drive hotels.
- We found a new Minions holding a selfie stick popcorn bucket this week!
Universal Studios Hollywood
- It’s never too early for Halloween, and the first speculation map is already out for Halloween Horror Nights 2023 here in Hollywood.
- Tickets for this weekend were sold out at Universal Studios Hollywood, the first non-holiday weekend since Super Nintendo World opened.
Universal Studios Japan
- This time is ours, NO LIMIT! The new “NO LIMIT! Parade” featuring Mario, Pokémon, Snoopy, and many more pals debuted this week at Universal Studios Japan, and you can watch a full video!
- There’s a metric ton of new merchandise for the new parade as well, from the first Pokémon items for a major theme park to lines for all the Universal Studios Japan characters themed to different decades of dance!
- Alongside the merchandise is also plenty of food, and we got to try the first Pokémon food for a major theme park, including a Squirtle Churro, Pikachu butt bun, and a Bulbasaur sipper!
- We also had a try of the new Fire Flower and Super Star Mario Kart Cookies themed to the parade.
- Plus we couldn’t miss this cute Smiling Snoopy Donut!
- And finally, there was plenty to love about the Sesame Street Orange Cupcake and the Hello Kitty Dazzling Ribbon Bun.
- Early on this week, Japanese theme parks agreed to end mask requirements across the board.
- As a result, Universal Studios Japan has decided to allow guests to remove their masks at the park from March 13.
Entertainment and Media
- A new collection of Jurassic Park ’93 classic toys are now available to pre-order for the film’s 30th anniversary.
- Good news! The release date for “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” has been moved forward by two days!
Epic Universe Construction Update, Mario Kart and Pokémon Parade Debuts at Universal Studios – NewsToday 3/1
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!