We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, April 30, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The EPCOT popcorn stand near MISSION: Space has been refurbished to match World Discovery.
- We are finally starting to see some of the work that has been undercover at the Morocco Pavilion in World Showcase at EPCOT.
- More updates have been made to CommuniCore Hall and Plaza at World Celebration, including more bright yellow sheathing.
- New “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” decorations and posters have appeared at AMC Disney Springs Movie Theater.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Learn everything you need to know about D3-O9, the protocol droid trained to help guests aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- King Charles Coronation mugs are now available at EPCOT.
- New Munchlings merchandise has arrived at World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District.
- We found a full line of merchandise for the live-action version of “The Little Mermaid” at World of Disney in Downtown Disney District.
Disney Cruise Line
- Guests aboard the Disney Wish were set to leave Nassau yesterday, but remained there overnight due to technical issues with the ship followed by unfavorable weather conditions.
Entertainment and Media
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — Halfway to Halloween, An Update on Fantasmic and the Best Character Dining at Disney World!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!