During the Disneyland Paris 30 Grand Finale Gala Presentation, it was announced that October 16 would be a “very special” date in Disneyland Paris to celebrate Disney’s 100th Anniversary.
Disneyland Paris 30 Grand Finale Gala Presentation
No additional details were given as to what will take place on the specified date, but we will continue to update as more details come in.
Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary Grand Finale
D23 is hosting an exclusive event celebrating Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary Grand Finale Event.
Here is how D23 describes the event:
The magic and beauty of Disneyland Paris comes to life for a D23 Gold Member exclusive event.
For the first time, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club and Disneyland Paris invite you to join us for a two-day adventure celebrating the Grand Finale of the resort’s 30th Anniversary, featuring the uniquely iconic attractions, shows, hotels, and offerings that have become staples of the Disneyland Paris experience.
Throughout the past 30 years, Disneyland Paris has not only celebrated Disney’s century-long tradition of epic storytelling but has kept an eye on the passion and innovation of the future, as the resort continues to grow and inspire dreams for generations to come. From enchanting chateaux to super-powered adventures, this resort has hosted an impressive range of magical experiences that are just the beginning of what’s to come.
D23 and Disneyland Paris are excited to give the Ultimate Disney Fans the chance to revel in the breathtaking locale of this resort and celebrate the Grand Finale of its 30th anniversary in the most incredible ways imaginable, with a special event across two days full of surprises that will let fans experience Disneyland Paris in a unique way.
Tuesday, April 12:
- Guest Check-In – D23 Members will receive their park tickets and a souvenir gift.
- Time to Explore Disneyland Paris – Explore the park at Disneyland Paris, with included park admission, reservation, and Priority Access for April 12 and 13, 2023.
- Lunch at a Disneyland Paris Restaurant – D23 Gold Members can take advantage of a delicious lunch at a Disneyland Paris-exclusive table-service restaurant.
- Gala Dinner at the Convention Center of Disney’s Hotel New York: The Art of Marvel followed by Disney D-Light and Disney Dreams! Reserved Viewing in Disneyland Park – After a magical evening designed for every Disney fan at heart, head back into the park for reserved viewing and prepare to be amazed by the brand-new magical show with spectacular drone light choreography that illuminates the sky over Sleeping Beauty Castle as if by magic, followed by the premiere of the spectacular Disney Dreams! nighttime spectacular, which is coming back to the park beginning April 12. It’s the perfect way to end a 30th Anniversary day!
Wednesday, April 13:
- Time to Explore Walt Disney Studios Park – Explore the park at Disneyland Paris, with included park admission, reservation, and Premiere Access over the course of both days.
- Lunch at a Walt Disney Studios Restaurant – D23 Gold Members can take advantage of a delicious lunch at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Guided Tour of Avengers Campus with Walt Disney Imagineering – Explore the brand-new land and learn about the story and details big and small, right from the talented Imagineers behind Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Avengers: Power the Night Reserved Viewing – Enjoy viewing for this groundbreaking nighttime drone show. This brand-new show celebrates the Super Heroes of the Marvel universe, combining music, lights, pyrotechnic effects, video projections, and up to 500 drones that come together to form a mind-blowing series of icons representing the powers of legendary Super Heroes, including Captain America, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, and for the first time at Disneyland Paris, Shang-Chi!
- Walk-through Experience at Ratatouille: The Adventure with Walt Disney Imagineering – Complete your epic adventure and walk through the original Ratatouille attraction after the park closes, with an exclusive hosted tour from Walt Disney Imagineering.
Have you ever been to Disneyland Paris? Let us know in the comments.