Disney’s Hollywood Hotel at Hong Kong Disney Resort will reopen in mid-July 2023 after a refurbishment that included the lobby and two of the restaurants.
Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
Concept art shows the entrance to Ink & Plate, an art-inspired retro restaurant. Judging by the round entrance, Ink & Plate is replacing Chef Mickey.
This concept art shows the updated lobby, with a darker color palette than before. The lobby previously had a blue-based color scheme featuring teal columns and a Hollywood mural. This art shows brown columns, dark red chairs, and dark green sofas with different artwork on the walls.
Another piece of concept art shows an upscale restaurant with golden seats and a bar. This appears to be an updated Studio Lounge.
Here is the official description of Disney’s Hollywood Hotel:
Surround yourself in the glitz and grandeur of classic Hollywood at this richly appointed hotel. “Take 5” in the piano-shaped pool or stroll through a lush garden courtyard of vintage cars and famous landmarks. Combining stunning Art-Deco architecture with a dash of Disney magic, Disney’s Hollywood Hotel invites you to stay in a place where you’re the star.
It includes a designated entrance to Hong Kong Disneyland Park.
Read more Hong Kong Disney Resort news:
- Less Than Half of Hong Kong Disneyland Expansion Money Has Been Spent After New Castle, ‘Frozen’ Area, and Other Projects
- World of Frozen Opening at Hong Kong Disneyland in November 2023
- VIDEO: Behind-the-Scenes Look at Ride Testing and Construction of World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland
- New Walt & Mickey Dream Makers Statue Coming to Hong Kong Disneyland in October 2023
- PHOTOS, VIDEO, REVIEW: ‘Momentous’ Nighttime Spectacular at Hong Kong Disneyland