We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, May 26, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- As is tradition near holidays, the Cinderella carriage photo op has returned.
- There’s a new “The Little Mermaid-“themed soft serve cone at Storybook Treats that we tried.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The live-action greeting of “The Little Mermaid” opened today at the park.
- After meeting her, why not sip on this new themed milkshake?
- There was a bit of a surprise this afternoon when Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster soft opened after its extended refurbishment.
- A signed photo of Aerosmith is missing from the ride’s exit, however.
- Master Yoda’s legacy lightsaber hilt is now on sale at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
- Celebrate the new Spider-Man movie with a “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse” Limited Release MagicBand+ we found.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The final voyages of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser opened briefly for reservations this morning.
- Before long, the final two months were sold out.
- Finally, every single voyage before the deluxe hotel experience closes was sold out by this afternoon.
- Guests visiting this summer can get as much as 25% off hotel rooms!
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- The live-action greeting for “The Little Mermaid” kicked off today in California too.
- You can pick up a souvenir milkshake glass from Flo’s V8 Café next time you stop in!
- Meanwhile the live-action version of Ariel made her Paris debut in a musical street show at Disneyland Paris.
- The Cable Car Bake Shop reopened this week with new Kiri cheese-themed pastries.
- We now know when “TOGETHER: A Pixar Musical Adventure” will preview to members of the media.
Entertainment & Media
- Production has halted on the upcoming Marvel “Thunderbolts” film amid the WGA strike.
- We now know the rules for the upcoming Star Wars: Unlimited card game.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!