A new pride wall mural is on display near Connections Eatery in EPCOT at Walt Disney World just in time for Pride Month and Juneteenth.
New Pride Mural
The mural reads “LOVE” in the center of a range of colors showing support for people of color and LGBTQ+ above an illustration of Spaceship Earth. The colors are reflected in the sphere’s geometric pattern beneath.
This mural comes just in time for Pride Month and Juneteenth, both of which take place during June.
Pride Month at Disney Parks
Both Disneyland Resort in Anaheim and the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando are celebrating Pride Month with special food and merchandise offerings.
Walt Disney World Resort
Throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, many treats and merchandise options are being released for a limited time to celebrate.
In EPCOT, the following snacks will be available specifically for the occasion:
Block & Hans (Available June 1 through 30)
- Frozen Blueberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Blueberry Lemonade with Moonshine
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
- Blueberry Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- Blueberry Lemonade with Moonshine
- Blending memories of childhood and adulthood, Restaurant Guest Experience Manager Josh, a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, created these featured beverages inspired by the blueberries at the local farm-to-table produce stands in Maryland and his memories of trying various lemonade flavors on vacation with friends. The finishing touch of glitter makes this drink shine.
Sunshine Seasons (Available June 1 through 30)
- Pride Dome Cake: Tres leches mousse and toasted coconut dome with a mirrored glaze
We have a full rundown of all the Pride Month treats available at the other parks and resorts in Walt Disney World Resort, too. Check them out here.
A new pride Star Wars collection is also available at the Launch Depot in Magic Kingdom. Check out the merchandise details here.
A Marvel pride collection is also available in this location. Take a closer look here.
Disney announced their first-ever Disneyland After Dark Pride Nite events on June 13 and June 15, 2023, during Pride Month.
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite is a separately ticketed event celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community and allies, and is sold out for both dates.
The after-hours event will include themed entertainment, Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, specialty menu items, and event merchandise. It will begin with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT. The park will then close and the private party will run from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. PT.
The above Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper will be found beginning June 14 at the multiple locations throughout the park. Make sure to check out our Disneyland Pride Month article to see a full list of locations as well as all the other available treats and merchandise for the month of June.
What do you think of the new mural in EPCOT? We’d love to see your opinions in the comments below.