We spotted a cart full of “Star Wars” themed snacks for the May the 4th holiday at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in Disneyland Resort.
The menu sign outlines pricing for each of the treats. Let’s take a closer look at each one.
Tropical Whoopie Pie – $9
This Tropical Whoopie Pie is shaped to look like Grogu’s head from the beloved character in “The Mandalorian.”
Grogu’s ears are adhered to the treat via the frosting layer in the middle.
Galaxy Macaron Box – $20
These macarons come in a gift box with a purple or silver bow attached.
The macarons are speckled with “stars.”
A tag for Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is also attached to the box.
Falcon Lollipop – $6
These lollipops are shaped like the Millennium Falcon, “the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.”
Each lollipop is individually wrapped in clear cellophane.
A small white bow decorates the treat.
We’re not sure what flavor this is, but it’ll make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.
Star Wars Sugar Cookie – $9
A trio of treats is displayed together. On the left is a Star Wars sugar cookie.
This is a large, circular sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles decorating a space scene behind the “Star Wars” logotype. An X-Wing fighter jet also sits atop the treat.
It is topped with a purple satin bow.
Wookie Cookie – $9
These cookies are also individually wrapped in cellophane.
Topped with chocolate sprinkles and a decorative candy piece, this cookie is sure to please.
It sits atop a gold foil cardboard piece to help keep it from breaking.
Pretzel Lightsabers – $15
A package of candy-dipped pretzels come in blue, green, and red.
No need to choose which side you ally with when enjoying these pretzels. There’s plenty to share, too.
The package is topped with a silver bow.
Storm Trooper Crisped Rice Treat – $9
If you enjoy the prepackaged crisped rice treats found around Disney properties, you may enjoy this offering.
The dessert features an image of a Storm Trooper holding a blaster pistol on a white background.
The treat is covered with black sprinkles and topped with a black bow.
A layer of white frosting sits atop the confection.
Star Wars Month at Disneyland
Specialty photo ops, merchandise, and experiences will be available all month at Disneyland Resort. Hyperspace Mountain has returned, transforming Space Mountain into an adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
Stay tuned for reviews of all the themed food and beverages available for “Star Wars” Month.
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
The Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite is galactic-themed for guests, with four “nites” where visitors can live their own epic “Star Wars” adventure. According to the official description, guests will:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of “Star Wars” films.
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as galactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
Take a look at some of our recent “Star Wars” coverage using the links below:
- Disney Using Virtual Queue for May the 4th ‘Star Wars’ Merchandise Release at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Damon Lindelof Was ‘Asked to Leave’ Star Wars Project
- Star Wars in Spotlight for Disney100 May Celebrations, New Lightsaber Accessories Coming to Galaxy’s Edge
Will you be picking up any of these galactic goodies? Tell us about it in the comments below.