We tried the new salad available at Docking Bay 7 in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The land is offering several new food and merchandise options as “Star Wars” month kicks off in the park.
Temple Root Leaf and Moss Salad With Seasoned Gwayo Egg – $15.49
Sweet-Savory Salad Greens, Brined Vegetables, Roasted Mushrooms, Fried Potato Noodles, Soy-Marinated Soft-Boiled Egg
This Grogu sipper can be found at Galactic Grill in Disneyland Park.
Overall we liked this. It’s nice to have some lighter options in the park. The eggs are perfectly boiled, and the soy sauce on them adds a good salty flavor to the eggs without being overpowering.
The salad is well dressed with a bit of heat, but overall it’s a nice Asian style dressing that was very refreshing.
The veggies were all very fresh and crispy, and the mushrooms were great at adding a meat-like texture (coming from someone who doesn’t love mushrooms).
The only disappointing part was the fried potato noodles that were not crispy. They tasted stale with no flavor.
We liked the saltiness of the soy-marinated, soft-boiled egg.
Other than the disappointing potato noodles, this dish is a solid option for those looking for something lighter while at Disneyland.
Are you going to grab one of these salads at Docking Bay 7? We’d like to know in the comments below.
Star Wars Month at Disneyland
Specialty photo ops, merchandise, and experiences will be available all month at Disneyland Resort. Hyperspace Mountain has returned, transforming Space Mountain into an adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
Check out more of our Star Wars Month coverage below.
- Jellyfruit Muffin and Two New Popcorn Flavors at Kat Saka’s Kettle for May the 4th
- New Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures Photo Op Pops Up at Downtown Disney District
- Blue Milk Tenoo Swirl Crunchies Cereal Drink Debuts in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Darth by Chocolate Parfait Returns to Galactic Grill
- New Star Wars Month IG-12 Magic Key Holder Magic Shot
- New Light-Up Acid Spitter Orb Sipper
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
The Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite is galactic-themed for guests, with four “nites” where visitors can live their own epic “Star Wars” adventure. According to the official description, guests will:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of “Star Wars” films.
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as galactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.