D23 Gold Members can get a special peek at the upcoming “Rogers: The Musical” stage show courtesy of an exclusive preview coming soon!
Rogers: The Musical Preview
Join D23 for a special Gold Member preview event on Thursday, June 29, 2023, celebrating the highly-anticipated debut of “Rogers: The Musical” at Disney California Adventure.
Tickets will be $30 (+ $5 processing fee) per ticket and go on sale on Friday, June 16 at 10 a.m. PT.
Ever since the show-stopping “Save the City” was featured in the first episode of the Disney+ series “Hawkeye,” the idea of “Rogers: The Musical” has captivated Super Hero fans around the world. Now, Walt Disney Imagineering and Disney Live Entertainment bring to life a musical theater show that tells the story of Steve Rogers (Captain America) and his journey from humble beginnings to becoming the beloved Captain America! (Plus, Nick Fury sings!)
As part of the Disney100 celebration at Disneyland Resort, the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure Park presents “Rogers: The Musical”—an all-new, one-act live theater production performing for a limited time.
This special event will allow D23 Gold Members to be among the first to see “Rogers: The Musical” complete with powered-up extras and the exclusive opportunity to see the show before it opens to the public!
Please note, this event does not include theme park admission ticket or park reservation to Disney California Adventure Park.
Guests who purchase tickets to this event must provide themselves and everyone in their party entry with both a valid park ticket and park reservation to Disney California Adventure Park via purchased park tickets, Magic Key, or other means of admission.
Tickets and reservations must be valid for the event date of June 29, 2023, to Disney California Adventure Park.
- This event will take place at Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, California.
- The event will include:
- Preview of “Rogers: The Musical” before it opens to public
- D23 commemorative event gift
- “Rogers: The Musical” themed popcorn bucket, popcorn, and soda.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve an event ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Each attendee must have an event ticket in their possession for entry for “Rogers: The Musical” D23 Gold Member Preview at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Please note, this event DOES NOT include theme park admission ticket or park reservation to Disney California Adventure Park, both of which are necessary to attend the preview event.
- There are a limited number of event tickets available. D23 Gold Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when reserving event tickets.
- D23 Gold Members who do not bring their membership card and event ticket(s) may not be admitted to the event. Membership card may be a physical card or a digital membership card found in the D23 app.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guest 18 years of age or older to attend this D23 event.
- Ticketed members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Gold Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to the event.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and performance.
Will you attend this special preview? Let us know in the comments below!
Rogers: The Musical Details
Just last month, we learned that ‘Rogers: The Musical’ at Disney California Adventure will be opening on June 30, 2023, for a limited time. Five new original songs were written just for “Rogers: The Musical” at Disneyland Resort and will be performed among familiar music, including “Save the City,” from the Disney+ series “Hawkeye;” as well as “Star Spangled Man” from the film “Captain America: The First Avenger.”
“Rogers: The Musical”, which Disney first teased in late February, is expected to be approximately 30 minutes in length with showtimes Tuesday through Saturday most weeks. We expect further details on the merchandise and food and beverage offerings themed to “Rogers: The Musical” to be shared as we approach the opening day.