We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, June 11, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We can indeed confirm that Fourth of July fireworks will return to the skies above the Magic Kingdom this year!
- There’s a lot of discounting going on at the Creations Shop in World Celebration, in case you’re hunting for a deal/
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We found lots and lots of new pins this week, including Father’s Day pins as well as those themed to “Luca,” Fantastic Four, and much more.
- The new Ezra Bridger Legacy Lightsaber hilt honoring the protagonist of “Star Wars Rebels” is now available at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Themed scrim has gone up around Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and Peter Pan’s Flight in Fantasyland.
- All of the grassy areas around Mickey’s Toontown are set to be refurbished, with walls now up around the Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin grass area.
- Just like several other attractions, a new set of Big Thunder Mountain merchandise is coming to Disneyland Paris to celebrate the park’s 30th Anniversary Grand Finale!
Entertainment & Media
- The first-ever open-world Star Wars game is on its way soon!
- Disney has premiered a new short celebrating the studio’s centennial, which will be attached to “Wish” this November in theaters.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!