We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, June 20, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Auntie Gravity’s in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom is serving up a new cold brew float and salted caramel soft-serve ice cream.
- Red, white, and blue 4th of July popcorn is now available in Kernel Kitchen at the Main Street Confectionery in Magic Kingdom.
- Crews have started tearing up the pavement of the Splash Mountain queue as the Magic Kingdom attraction is turned into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- Walt Disney Imagineering shared photos on Instagram of water tests at Journey of Water, Inspired by “Moana” in EPCOT.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Former Imagineer Joe Rohde responded to a question about Expedition Everest’s broken Yeti audio-animatronic on Twitter.
- VP of Animals, Science and Environment for Disney Parks, Dr. Mark Penning, shared new photos of the twin baby cotton-top tamarin monkeys recently born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Flavors of Florida is returning to Disney Springs, and the full menus have been released.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- As part of the ongoing refurbishment of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, crew members are working on the balconies overlooking the resort’s lavish lobby.
- A new Magic Kingdom Starbucks tumbler is now available in the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.
- A new Disney’s Hollywood Studios Starbucks tumbler is now available at Celebrity 5 &10 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The president of the Reedy Creek Fire Department union blames fellow members sharing their new contract for the return to the negotiating table with the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Board of Supervisors.
- Disney has announced new details about “Rogers: The Musical,” which will run at the Hyperion Theater in Disney California Adventure from June 30 through August 31, 2023.
- “Rogers: The Musical” themed food items are coming to Disney California Adventure alongside the show’s premiere on June 30, 2023.
- Disney has announced details about “Rogers: The Musical” coming soon to Disney California Adventure, including the “Rogers: The Musical” Premium Viewing Experience.
- New limited edition and limited release Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room pins have arrived at 20th Century Music Co. in Disneyland.
- At Disney California Adventure, a scrim has gone up in the Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! queue just before the point guests board the gantry lift.
- Half of Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure is closed for refurbishment.
- A Mr. Toad popcorn bucket that first debuted at Walt Disney World is now available at Disneyland Park, with a new Disney100 strap.
- Disney has now announced show times for the June 30 debut of “Rogers: The Musical” at Disney California Adventure.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel star Jonathan Majors appeared in New York criminal court on Tuesday and his trial date has been set for August.
- According to The Wrap, Marvel Studios is planning to skip the Hall H announcement stage at San Diego Comic-Con 2023.
- Ravensburger has announced two new Disney Villainous games in honor of the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company and the upcoming spooky season.
The Walt Disney Company
- According to Variety, the Walt Disney Company’s Chief Diversity Officer has left the company.
WDW News Today
An Update on ‘Tower of Terror’ Movie, ‘Elemental’ Has Second Worst Opening Weekend in Pixar History!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!