We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, June 4, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A colorful, new Pride Flags Mural has debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week to celebrate Pride Month.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- While aboard the monorail today, we noticed the exterior refurbishment and landscaping work has been finished outside the Sago Cay building at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- AD: If you are looking to visit Walt Disney World on a budget, and you still want to experience the luxuries that a deluxe Disney resort can offer, we have a fantastic trick for you to utilize — it truly is like magic. (This article features sponsored content from World of DVC.)
- We found new Star Wars and Marvel Pride Collection ornaments for sale in Walt Disney World.
- Some new Walt Disney World-inspired apparel has arrived at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- A new reversible pin lanyard featuring some of your favorite Villains is now available at Frontier Trading Post in Magic Kingdom.
- A brand new Wild About Disney Spirit Jersey has made its way to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A new Mulan 25th Anniversary Resin Figurine has arrived at Art of Disney in Magic Kingdom.
- A new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Droid Depot Cutlery Set is now available in Disneyland.
- Construction on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure has now impacted nearby Pooh Corner as construction walls surround the back of the store.
Entertainment and Media
- The fan-favorite Halloween franchise about the Sanderson Sisters will be getting a third movie.
- MOVIE REVIEW: ‘Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse’ — Mind Blowing Sequel Doesn’t Disappoint
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!