A new keychain inspired by the Mickey-shaped Monorail handles at Tokyo Disney Resort is now available. In Japan, the Disney Resort Line is a Monorail operated by Maihama Resort Line Company, Ltd. that runs between Maihama Station and Tokyo Disney Resort. The Monorail has Mickey-shaped handle, known in Japan as tsurikawas, hanging from yellow straps with Mickey shorts for guests to hold onto during their trip.
Monorail Handle Keychain – ¥1,800 ($12.55)
The new keychains look just like the Monorail handles.
A black Mickey-shaped carabiner clip is at one end.
It has a yellow strap with Mickey’s red shorts on it. The strap hangs from a silver lobster claw clip.
The keychains are, of course, a little smaller than the actual handles.
The keychain straps are also made of fabric, while the Monorail handle straps are silicone.
Will you be adding this Monorail handle keychain to your collection? Let us know in the comments!
Read more recent Tokyo Disney Resort news:
- PHOTOS: Every Nostalgic Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary ‘Memory-Go-Round’ Souvenir Food Item
- Dates Announced for 2023 Christmas Celebrations at Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland
- Soaring: Fantastic Flight Lifts Photography Ban During Preshow at Tokyo DisneySea
- Tokyo Disney Resort Apologizes for Safety Violation on Western River Railroad Locomotive
- Tokyo Disney Resort Re-Introducing Free Line Skipping, Retiring ‘FastPass’ Name & System