A new flowery Daisy Duck ear headband has arrived at Walt Disney World. We found it in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
Daisy Duck Ear Headband – $34.99
The bow is made of rib-knit denim-colored fabric. The same fabric is around the outside of the headband.
Disney’s most fashionable duck is represented by a charm on the bow.
Daisy’s pictured in a blue bow, blue shoes, purple shirt, and pink bracelet.
The ears are covered in colorful felt flowers.
The flowers are mostly daisies, of course.
Beneath the flowers, the ears are made of a coral-colored rib-knit fabric.
There are no flowers or designs on the back of the ears. The inside of the headband is lined with soft coral velour.
Check out more recently-released Walt Disney World ear headbands:
- Disney100 1960s Decades Collection with ‘The Jungle Book’ Ear Headband Arrives at Walt Disney World
- New UV-Reactive Disney100 Ear Headband Debuts at Walt Disney World
- ‘The Incredibles’ Takeover of Disney’s Contemporary Resort Continues With New Ear Headband and Tervis Tumbler
- Ghost-Spider Ear Headband Arrives at Walt Disney World From Across the Spider-Verse
- New Figment Ear Headband Available at EPCOT
And if you’re already thinking about the winter holidays, Disney released a first look at 2023 Christmas merchandise including ear headbands.