We’ve spotted two new holiday ornaments around Walt Disney World: Santa Stitch and Italian gondolier Mickey Mouse. Let’s take a look.
Santa Stitch Gingerbread Cookie Ornament — $24.99
We found this ornament in Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe inside Magic Kingdom.
The ornament features Stitch, wearing a Santa Claus hat and devouring a gingerbread man cookie.
Santa’s red hat is a shimmering red.
Italian Gondolier Mickey Mouse Ornament — $26.99
Mickey Mouse is a gondolier ready to sail through Venice. He is wearing a black and white striped shirt, red shorts, and is tipping his yellow hat to us. His gondola is filled with presents for Christmas, wrapped in green paper with yellow ribbon.
The front of Mickey’s gondola reads “LA VITA E BELLA” which translates “Life is beautiful.” In addition to being a touching sentiment, “Life is Beautiful” is also an Italian film produced in 1997 that won immense critical acclaim. Roberto Benigni (the film’s director and main character) being the first non-English speaking actor to win an Academy Award for Best Actor.
The back of Mickey’s gondola reads “Italia.”
We found this ornament at La Bottega Italiana, the gift shop in the Italy Pavillion at EPCOT.
Will you be adding either of these ornaments to your holiday collection? Let us know in the comments.
Other Holiday Ornaments at Walt Disney World
If you’re looking for more holiday ornaments around Walt Disney World, check out these that we spotted recently:
- New Raya & the Last Dragon, Princess & the Frog, Mr. Toad, and Orange Bird Ear Hat Ornaments at Walt Disney World
- New ‘The Little Mermaid’ Ornament and Magnet Available at Walt Disney World
- New Marvel, Star Wars Pride Collection Ornaments Available at Walt Disney World
- New Mickey and Minnie Cinderella Castle Sketchbook Ornament in Magic Kingdom
- New Disney100 Holiday Ornaments and Mickey Paperweight by Arribas Brothers at Walt Disney World