We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, July 11, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Sources indicated to WDWNT that the August closure of The Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom is the beginning of the installation for the Hatbox Ghost, but it won’t be complete during that time.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- According to an arrest report, a family was involved in an altercation at Disney’s Hollywood Studios where a Disney Cast Member said a child “flipped” him off, and the child’s father forcefully jabbed his name tag with his finger.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be closed tomorrow, July 12, and reopen on July 13.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Direct bus transportation will be available from select Walt Disney World Resort hotels to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park this summer.
- Most items from the Disney Resorts Home Collection by Sobel Westex released last year are now discounted up to 30% off.
- Walt Disney World has welcomed a new Shetland pony to Tri-Circle-D Ranch, who was just born yesterday.
- Poor unfortunate souls can pick up a new Ursula ear headband at Walt Disney World Resort.
- If a SAG-AFTRA strike begins this week, the planned “Haunted Mansion” premiere at Disneyland Resort this Saturday could become a fan event.
- Guests experiencing Adventures By Disney’s nearly $115,000 private jet tour to Disney Parks around the world were the first to hear new details about the upcoming Swiss Family Robinson-inspired retheme of the Adventureland Treehouse at Disneyland.
- Even more dates have sold out for Oogie Boogie Bash, the hard-ticket Halloween party held on select days at Disney California Adventure.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The newest viral Disney Park snack, “Mickey Long Bread,” is now available for purchase at Sweetheart Café in World Bazaar at Tokyo Disneyland.
- The Disney Resort Line has a new 1-day ticket design featuring “Disney Harmony in Color,” the current daytime parade at Tokyo Disneyland for the resort’s 40th anniversary.
- Disneyland Paris has announced their new Annual Pass program, Disneyland Pass, which will launch on July 19.
Disney Cruise Line
- Ahoy British is our new weekly article that our travel agent sponsor, Be Our Guest Vacations, will be creating in order to answer all of your questions surrounding Disney Cruise Line. This week on Ahoy British: Why is Disney Cruise Line More Expensive?
Entertainment and Media
- The first full “Ahsoka” trailer has debuted ahead of the show’s premiere on Disney+ next month.
- With the release of the new “Ahsoka” trailer, Disney and “Star Wars” have also released a new poster featuring Rosario Dawson as the titular character.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has announced that Disney100: The Exhibition will open at ExCeL London on Friday, October 13, 2023.
- Bob Iger, CEO of The Walt Disney Company, will appear on CNBC’s Squawk Box on Thursday morning.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!