We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, July 8, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Merida of the 2012 Pixar film “Brave” is greeting guests one last time in Fairytale Gardens at Magic Kingdom today, before the space is transformed into an “Encanto” meet and greet area for Mirabel.
- After being missing from the park for over 15 years, BeaverTails have quietly returned to the menu for the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A missing toddler. A frantic, then irate, parent. The situation led to an arrest of an Argentinean man who couldn’t find his toddler daughter where he had left her in a stroller at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- After being closed for five months for refurbishment, Sunglass Hut has reopened in Disney Springs.
- A new Pirates of the Caribbean shirt and hoodie have made their way to Walt Disney World.
- Several new pieces of Disney’s Riviera Resort merchandise are now available.
- A new Grogu light-up ear headband is available at Walt Disney World.
- A new Loungefly backpack, Spirit Jersey, and more have arrived at the United Kingdom pavilion in EPCOT.
- We have seen several new options for those looking to collect a new Sketchbook ornament around Walt Disney World.
- A slew of new Haunted Mansion merchandise has appeared all across Walt Disney World.
- Flights have been grounded at Soarin’ Around the World in Disney California Adventure as a short refurbishment has begun.
- After being reopened for less than a month, Alice in Wonderland has been closed for refurbishment again at Disneyland.
- New Avengers Campus merchandise has arrived at Disney California Adventure.
- Tiana’s Palace is getting closer and closer to completion, and a new finishing touch has appeared at what used to be French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland.
Disney Cruise Line
- On a recent Disney Fantasy sailing, we found two new Silver Anniversary at Sea items, as well as a new Disney Cruise Line “Set a Course for Adventure” collection.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!