Three new Disneyland Resort-themed T-shirts are now available for purchase at the Happiest Place on Earth. Let’s take a look.
New Disneyland Resort T-Shirts at Emporium
We found these shirts in the Emporium at Disneyland park.
Everything is Better at Disneyland Resort T-Shirt – $29.99
This black adults’ T-shirt reads, “Everything is better at Disneyland Resort” in a retro, multicolored pastel font. There are a few fireworks and sparkles screen printed behind the words. There is nothing on the back.
Disneyland Pastel Castle T-Shirt – $29.99
This white adults’ T-shirt features a repeating pattern of squares with various colorations of Sleeping Beauty Castle. The Disneyland logo is represented on the side of this pattern in pastel colors. There is also nothing on the back of this shirt.
Disneyland ‘Happiest Place on Earth’ Ringer T-Shirt – $39.99
This adults’ ringer T-shirt is navy blue, and features a bright blue ring around the neckline and sleeves. The Disneyland “D” is featured on the front right breast in striped shades of orange, yellow, off-white, and blue.
The back of the T-shirt reads “Disneyland” and ” Happiest Place on Earth,” with the Disneyland “D” resting on lines screen printed in the same colors featured on the front.
What do you think of these new Disneyland Resort T-shirts? Will you be adding any to your collection? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our latest Disneyland Resort coverage:
- New Disneyland Adventureland Treehouse Details Shared During Disney’s $115,000 Private Jet to Parks Around the World Tour
- ‘Haunted Mansion’ Disneyland Resort Premiere Could Become Fan Event if SAG-AFTRA Strike Begins
- PHOTOS: Tiana’s Palace Logo Added to Restaurant Façade at Disneyland
- Alice in Wonderland Closes for Second Refurbishment in Two Months at Disneyland Park
- UPDATE: Reopening Date for Disneyland Monorail Announced