We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, October 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Information about “Luminous: The Symphony of Us” has been added to the web pages for EPCOT fireworks dining packages.
- The Winnie the Pooh meet and greet has reopened in Christopher Robin’s bedroom at the back of EPCOT’s U.K. Pavilion.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Muppet*Vision 3D has unexpectedly received an update. Disney has used modern technology to enhance a scene in the 32-year-old show with projection mapping.
- A new collection of 2023 Christmas merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World (yes, we know it’s October 2).
- The 100th anniversary celebrations for The Walt Disney Company are drawing to a close, but not without a new merchandise collection first.
- A new collection of Christmas Dooney & Bourke bags featuring classic Disney characters is available at Walt Disney World.
- A holiday collection of Disney Munchlings plush has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- New 2023 Hanukkah merchandise is now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new Partners Statue tote bag has joined the Disney100 Platinum Celebration Finale collection at Walt Disney World.
- A new red Walt Disney World tee featuring park icons is now available. We picked it up in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has announced that they are donating $1.5 million total to 19 Florida non-profit organizations.
- Before 100 Years of Wonder comes to an end, Disney is releasing the new Disney100 Platinum Celebration Finale collection.
- A new light-up Hanukkah Loungefly mini backpack has arrived at Disneyland Resort ahead of the holiday, which runs from December 7 to December 15 this year.
- The start and finish lines for the runDisney 2024 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend have been released, revealing a major move for runners from past years’ races.
- Christmas has arrived at Disneyland Resort in the form of a new 2023 Christmas merchandise collection featuring Mickey & Friends.
- As more and more holiday merchandise hits store shelves at Disneyland Resort, two new holiday Munchlings plushes are now available for purchase.
- Halloween is here at Disneyland Paris, and with it comes Mickey’s Halloween Celebration, part of the Disney Halloween Festival, which runs from October 1 through November 5, 2023.
The Walt Disney Company
- Cast Members and employees of The Walt Disney Company will receive a commemorative Disney100 nametag in honor of the company’s 100th anniversary this month.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!