A pair of new Frontierland newspaper prints are available now at Disneyland Paris, featuring “stories” about Phantom Manor and Big Thunder Mountain.
Frontierland Newspaper Prints – €6
The two prints can be purchased for €6 each. They’re available for purchase at the Art of Disney in Disney Village as well as other locations, but supplies are dwindling. Both prints are on hard card stock.
Both prints are “special commemorative editions” of the “Thunder Mesa Daily Messenger.” The Phantom Manor-themed print includes the article, “Phantom Manor Unveiled!,” as well as “Enquiry Into Ravenswood Mystery Now Terminated.” There are also two small advertisements with nods to the attraction.
The Big Thunder Mountain print includes the article “Rivers run Again! Whole Town Celebrates!,” alongside “Tour Big Thunder Mountain by Rail” and “Geysers Spring Back to Life.” A large illustration of the attraction takes up much of the room “above the fold.”
What do you think of these unique souvenirs? Will you be purchasing them before they’re gone? Let us know in the comments, and check out our latest reports from Disneyland Paris below:
- VIDEO: Disneyland Paris Ends 30th Anniversary with Surprise ONE-NIGHT-ONLY Fireworks & Drone Grand Finale
- VIDEO: Final Performance of ‘Dream… and Shine Brighter!’ Parade & Show at Disneyland Paris
- Sip Champagne or Chocolat Chaud on Main Street U.S.A. with New Disney100 Flute & Mug at Disneyland Paris
- Opening Date Announced for Reimagined Disneyland Hotel in Paris
- New Exclusive Phantom Manor, Tower of Terror, and Other Attraction Merchandise Arrives at Disneyland Paris