We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, October 26, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We spotted some Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party merchandise available for day guests at Magic Kingdom today. This merch is usually exclusively available during the after-hours hard-ticket parties.
- Scaffolding has come down from the barn in the Tiana’s Bayou Adventure queue at Magic Kingdom, fully revealing half of the completed mural.
- Kunstarbeit in Kristall, the Arribas Brothers location in the Germany Pavilion of EPCOT, has a new crystal EPCOT coin set. The shop also has various crystal character figures, including a new Figment figure.
- Construction continues in the area around Mission: SPACE at EPCOT. During a recent visit to the park, we noticed some progress had taken place.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Three Disney Jollywood Nights events are now sold out. The first night of the event, November 11, sold out in August, while the second night, November 18, sold out this month.
- Walt Disney World is decorating for the holidays already. Merry Menagerie lanterns were installed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom this week, and now we’re seeing Christmas stars on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney Vacation Club announced Hoop Dee Holidays, a DVC-exclusive event at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Scaffolding and construction walls have shifted during the ongoing refurbishment of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa at Walt Disney World. We’ve visited multiple times over the past few days to see how things are moving along.
- One of the lanes on Club Lake Dr. by Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort has been temporarily closed, turning the street into a one-way traffic pattern. We spotted this closure earlier this week.
- Construction on the new Disney Vacation Club tower at Disney’s Polynesian Resort continues, now with work shifting to interior work as the project progresses.
- As the Galactic Starcruiser has officially closed (though rumors and market research abound regarding the hotel’s future), merchandise from the experience that was formerly exclusive to the multi-day simulated space adventure experience, are now available Earthside at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new Droid Depot pin set available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios features R2-D2 and BB-8, but the famous “Star Wars” droids have swapped their color schemes.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has added more bonus Park Pass reservation days for Annual Passholders in the next week.
- Runners participating in the 2023 runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend can get 50 percent off 1-day Walt Disney World water park tickets for themselves and up to three guests.
- A new medallion machine with Magic Key-exclusive designs will be available at the Magic Key Terrace in Disney California Adventure starting tomorrow.
- The Disneyland Candlelight Processional, a long-standing holiday tradition for the park, will be available for a limited number of guests to watch on only a select few nights this holiday season.
- After a five-week closure for refurbishment, the reopening of Space Mountain at Disneyland has received a last-minute delay.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The Oriental Land Company announced today that Fantasy Springs, the massive new eighth port at Tokyo DisneySea, will officially open on Thursday, June 6, 2024. They had previously given a spring 2024 opening timeline for the heavily anticipated new land featuring Frozen, Peter Pan, and Tangled attractions, as well as a new resort hotel.
- Disneyland Paris has announced details about an Annual Passholder-exclusive Christmas Night event, which will take place on November 30, 2023.
- Natacha Rafalski, President of Disneyland Paris, shared new photos from the Disneyland Hotel, which will reopen after a major refurbishment on January 25, 2024.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has announced their early 2025 itineraries, which will be available for the public to book on Monday, November 6.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has filed a motion for a 75-day continuance in their state trial versus the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District because the District has not produced vital discovery.
WDW News Today
WDW News Tonight’s Fairly-Scary Halloween Party (10/26/23): Haunted Mansion Parlor Mixology, Disney Halloween Costumes, Studio Treat Trail, & More!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!