A new dessert has joined the menu at Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure — the Key Lime Pie in celebration of “Loki” season 2. Don’t worry; this article contains no spoilers.
The pie can be seen in the trailer for “Loki” season 2.
Key Lime Pie – $7.49
in a flaky pie crust, topped with whipped cream
This pie is actually good. It’s a decently-sized piece, though a bit pricey for just a pie.
It tastes exactly like what a key lime pie should taste like; a bit of sweetness, and heavy on the tart lime flavor.
The crust is flaky and buttery, and is the correct texture for the dessert.
The filling is smooth and creamy, as it should be.
Our only complaint is that the crust is very thin, and a bit more crust wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.
Even still, anyone who enjoys key lime pie will be happy with this, as well as those looking for a decent, non-chocolate and not overly sweet dessert option.
Read more Disneyland Resort food reviews:
- REVIEW: Spiced Shaak and Golden Lichen Grains & Yobshrimp Tiingilar Stew at Docking Bay 7
- REVIEW: New Matcha Green Tea Cold Brew and Returning Maple-Bacon Bread Pudding From Cappuccino Cart
- REVIEW: New Blueberry Ginger Lemonade Cocktail, Pickle Michelada, and More Drinks at Hollywood Lounge
- REVIEW: Spicy Beef and Pepper Jack Corn Dog at Corn Dog Castle
- REVIEW: Pulled Pork Pretzel, ‘Bigger Than Buffalo’ Wings, and Witch of Westview’s Cold Brew at Pym Test Kitchen