Toast a fond farewell to summer with a secret menu DOLE Whip shot from Lamplight Lounge.
This shot is available at both the main restaurant as well as Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining, but you’ll have to ask for it specifically as it isn’t on the menu.
Secret Menu DOLE Whip Shot – $17
The “shot” is very large, closer in size to some cocktails we’ve ordered on property. It tastes exactly how it’s described. This shot is basically a liquefied DOLE Whip soft serve with a hint of rum. For us, the rum flavor didn’t come through at all. The pineapple and coconut flavors masked the alcohol completely.
We enjoyed this drink because it’s a large shot, but it also has a steep price tag. We recommend turning it into a cocktail to get more bang for your buck. Regardless, we thought the shot was delicious.
Will you be ordering this secret menu Dole Whip shot on your next trip to Lamplight Lounge, or will you stick to enjoying your Dole Whip in its classic frozen form? Let us know in the comments.
Check out selections from our latest Disneyland Resort updates:
- PHOTOS: Classic Santa Moons Holiday Décor Added to New Orleans Square in Disneyland Park
- NEW Light-Up 2023 Hanukkah Minnie Ear Headband Arrives at Disneyland Resort
- PHOTOS: Scaffolding Removed From Top of Space Mountain in Disneyland a Week Ahead of Reopening
- NEW 2010s Disney100 Decades ‘Frozen’ MagicBand+ Available at Disneyland Resort
- PHOTOS: Plumbing and Welding Work Underway at Tiana’s Bayou Adventure in Disneyland