We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, November 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Shades of the Kingdom of Rosas are now visible on Main Street U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom, as new “Wish”-inspired window decals and displays are now visible along the park’s entryway in conjunction with the film’s release.
- After multiple years of construction at EPCOT, the finishing touches to the exterior areas in the new World Celebration neighborhood are being installed at EPCOT.
- Last month, Disney teased a flurry of festive favors for Annual Passholders at Walt Disney World Resort; today, we got our mittens on a Frostbite Slushy at Festival of the Holidays.
- The Mark Twain animatronic appearing on the torch of the Statue of Liberty during the finale sequence of The American Adventure at EPCOT has suffered some dramatic damage, but the show went on in front of guests at EPCOT.
- As 2023 International Festival of the Holidays kicks off, so does the first EPCOT Candlelight Processional for the 2023 holiday season. The long-running holiday event features a celebrity guest narrator; last night, bringing the holiday magic for the first time this year, celebrity narrator Chrissy Metz graced guests with her rendition of the classic story.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We tried a few of the options available at Dockside Diner for the separately ticketed Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Saint Nicholas has exchanged his reindeer for a raft at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, as the Santa Claus Festive Float has returned to Discovery River for the 2023 holiday season.
- The Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll has returned to the retail and dining district for this year’s holiday season, and guests who check out the themed decorations while wearing a MagicBand+ will have the opportunity to prompt a unique holiday surprise.
- If you’d like to book a last-second trip to central Florida to celebrate the holiday season at Walt Disney World Resort, you’re in luck, as hotels in the Disney Springs Resort Area are currently offering up to 20% off best available rates on trips occurring through December 21.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Before celebrating Mardi Gras, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort decorates for Christmas with garlands, trees, and more. French Quarter leans into the spirit of Mardi Gras with purple, gold, and green décor, while Riverside has more traditional Christmas decorations.
- Look no further, explorers, for a drinking vessel worthy of Captain Nemo himself. This 4th edition Nautilus tiki mug at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto would impress the most hardened of sea captains.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World theme park hours have been extended for Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom in mid-December.
- Guests visiting the Downtown Disney District on November 24 were treated to a picturesque snowfall, the first ever seen in the retail and dining area.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- An exclusive new Pandora charm featuring Anna and Elsa is available at the newly-opened World of Frozen in Hong Kong Disneyland.
The Walt Disney Company
- While a young man and attending college, a Disney Cast Member used a company credit card to rack up around $24,000 in drugs; when he revealed this to Disney, the company gave him a second chance instead of a pink slip.
WDW News Today
- Our annual marathon show benefitting Toys for Tots is ongoing. Check out our live feed here, and please donate at toys.wdwnt.com to help us reach our goal this year!
WDWNT Annual 50 hour Marathon Show to Benefit Toys for Tots 2023
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!