Months after San Fransokyo Square officially opened, Disney is still adding decorations to the Disney California Adventure land. In November, the Port of San Fransokyo sign was finally installed. This month, a new giant gold coin featuring Baymax has been erected above the collectible medallions machine.
San Fransokyo Square Medallions Machine
The medallions machine offers various “Big Hero 6” designs.
The giant coin resembles one of the medallion designs available at the machine.
Baymax’s face is at the top. The kanji on the left means “courage” and the kanji on the right means “knowledge.” The San Fransokyo Square “SFS” logo is at the bottom, beneath an open square in the center.
Here is the gold medallion available from the machine.
The “SFS” symbol is also on the back of all the medallions.
San Fransokyo Square
San Fransokyo Square officially opened in August 2023, with several new food items and a Hiro and Baymax meet and greet. Pacific Wharf was transformed into San Fransokyo Square by turning the bridge into the Torii Gate Bridge, and adding various decorations, murals, and signage throughout the land.
The San Fransokyo Maker’s Market sells “Big Hero 6” merchandise, mostly featuring Baymax.
Speaking of Baymax, Baymax bread is now available from the Boudin Bread Cart and Aunt Cass Café. There’s also a new Baymax sipper.
Tokyo DisneySea’s famous gyoza sausage bun recently arrived at San Fransokyo Square. Read our review.
Read more of our San Fransokyo Square food reviews:
- REVIEW: Trying the Full Menu at Aunt Cass Cafe Featuring Soba Noodle Salad, Sourdough Bread Bowls, Japanese-Style Cheesecake, and More in San Fransokyo Square at Disneyland Resort
- REVIEW: New Street Corn, Melon Cocktail, and More at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: Lucky Fortune Cookery Serves New Karaage Chicken Sandwich, Yaki Udon Bowls, Baymax Macaron, and More in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: New Slushes and Margaritas from Rita’s Turbine Blenders in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: Pinwheel Chips, Japanese Rice Lager, and Hard Seltzer from Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería at Disney California Adventure