We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, December 30, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Multiple accounts online report that a guest shoved or potentially punched a Cast Member at the Magic Kingdom Monorail station on Friday night.
- Frozen Ever After isn’t the only ride to have problems with screen-based animatronic faces. On Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in Magic Kingdom this week, at least one dwarf’s face experienced a malfunction, causing him to go completely dark.
- The annual return of “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks lit up the night at Magic Kingdom tonight.
- Many tents have been erected throughout EPCOT to house artwork during the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, which runs from January 12 through February 19.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Genie+ Service is sold out for Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the fourth day in a row. Genie+ sold out for the park for the first time ever on December 27 and has continued to sell out every day since.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Disney Genie+ Service has sold out for Disney’s Animal Kingdom on December 30, marking the third day in a row the service has sold out for the park.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We recently stayed at Cascade Cabin at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, a Disney Vacation Club resort, and we’re taking you on a virtual tour through this outdoorsy oasis filled with the Wilderness charm you know and love.
- If you’re looking for something to wear as you traipse up the North Mountain in deep, deep, deep, deep snow, this new “Frozen” embroidered Anna ear headband won’t keep you warm… but it may keep you stylish.
- Some classic Disney characters have been turned into plants in this new mystery pin series available at Walt Disney World.
- A light-up shoulder plush of Star from Walt Disney Animation Studios “Wish” has landed at Walt Disney World.
- Pandora has a new “Zootopia” charm inspired by the “pawpsicles” that Nick Wilde sells in the film.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The multiple parks option of Disney Genie+ Service at Walt Disney World, which provides access to the line-skipping Lightning Lanes, has sold out on its own for the first time. In the past, multiple parks has only become unavailable when a park option sells out, effectively removing the option for multiple parks.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- We have over six months until Fantasy Springs opens at Tokyo DisneySea, but significant landmarks in the new area including Pixie Hollow and Arendelle Castle are visible from the Disney Resort Line Monorail, as is the Fantasy Springs Hotel.
- Although the ride doesn’t exist at Disneyland Paris, a stage themed to Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! has been erected in front of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in the resort’s Walt Disney Studios Park.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!