We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, January 28, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- Our reporters have tasted everything on the menu this year for the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, and we’ve compiled the seven best and worst items.
- Now is your chance to take the helm, as a new Pirates of the Caribbean photo opportunity is available in Disney’s PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- There are a number of projects happening right now at Disney’s BoardWalk, including major construction and new dining options, take a look at the latest happenings at the EPCOT Resort Area location.
- We review all of the new food and beverage options available at Disney California Adventure for the 2024 Lunar New Year Festival.
- If you can’t get enough of Grogu, a.k.a Baby Yoda, you may want to take a look at this new Grogu ear headband at Disneyland Resort.
- Guests taking a ride on the Disneyland Railroad will have one less entry and exit point, as the New Orleans Square Railroad Station is temporarily closed for refurbishment.
WDW News Today
- Join us live tonight, Sunday, January 28th, at 9:00 p.m. ET, or watch ParksCenter anytime on WDWNT.TV.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!