From the Disney Parks Blog:
ElectTRONica is a nighttime celebration that features music, live performances and interactive experiences, and it has become the place to dance the night away. Inspired by the computer-world environment of “TRON: Legacy,” ElecTRONica comes to life each evening in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. The Disney film “TRON: Legacy” debuted in theaters in December, 2010.
Special featured acts continue to keep the experience fresh. Here are some current highlights of the party:
- DJs keep the energy going with electronic party music while dancers costumed as “Sirens” and “Programs” from the movie rock out at locations throughout the party.
- Dance Crews, including “We Are Heroes,” the first female dance crew to win MTV’s “America’s Best Dance Crew,” bring their signature moves to the Backlot Stage on selected nights.
- Also appearing on the Backlot Stage is LASERMAN, demonstrating his unique talents and skill in a stunning performance that combines music, lights, and lasers.
- An amazing, full-scale model of a Light Cycle from the Disney film “TRON: Legacy.”
- A re-creation of Flynn’s Video Arcade, which was a key location in the “TRON: Legacy” adventure. Gamers shoot for the highest scores as they enjoy classic 1980s arcade games. For ElecTRONica, you can find Flynn’s at the back of the party, near End of Line club.
- Fun food items and glowing beverages.
Be a part of the action and enjoy a fun-filled night of games, music and dance as ElecTRONica electrifies the summer at Disney California Adventure park. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for updates on new performers.
If you were visiting ElecTRONica tonight, where would you head to first?
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!