VIDEO: Screens Finally Installed in the Finale Scene at “it’s a small world” at the Magic Kingdom

Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 2.56.23 PM

We have been closely following the progress on the finale scene of “it’s a small world” at the Magic Kingdom for several months now, posting when the tarps went up and when they came down in that scene earlier this year. Now, the screens have finally been installed that will give guests a personalized farewell when MyMagic+ formally rolls out in December:

So, what do you think? Excited about these new additions to the classic “it’s a small world”?

Tyler p.
Tyler p.

I was under the impression that the system didn't roll out until summer 2014. I thought Iger said that last month. Either way the screens look good.

Craig
Craig
Reply to  Tyler p.

This site posted December 1st, 2013 as the date for resort wide roll-out.

Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Reply to  Craig

Oh ok I see. Sorry I thought Iger had said 2014 but December 1st is good too! Thanks!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Not going to lie the finale looks so much better now!

Nate
Nate

When will the roll out occur for guests staying off-property?

Rikki

Saw it like this actually when I was there the beginning of Oct…excited to see what it will do when rolled out officially.

Susan B. A.
Susan B. A.

This is really cool. But are we sure it rolls out in December? Based off of the comments someone thought what I did, but a article on micechat makes me think the system isn't rolling out next month. They said starting today that Epcot Fastpass + reservations are now being limited. You still get three but you can only pick one popular attraction and two not so popular. I believe you can pick one from the list of Sorian, Test Track, Malestrom, Epcot character meet and greet, and Illuminations. Then you can pick two from things like Figment, Turtle Talk,… Read more »

Susan B. A.
Susan B. A.
Reply to  Tom Corless

Ok gotcha! I seem like such a jerk trying to put down the accuracy of the site lol. I wasn't trying to make yall look bad I was just curios.