PHOTOS: Disney Parks Introduces New Neverland Merchandise Collection Featuring Peter Pan

This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.

Peter Pan’s Flight is one of the most beloved attractions in the history of the Disney theme parks. It seems odd that the parks have never really had their own full line of merchandise dedicated to these classic characters. Well now they do…

The Never Land – Think Happy Thoughts collection is now available at the Disneyland Resort and should soon also be flying into Walt Disney World Resort stores. There is no word as of yet if the items will be available through the Shop Disney Parks app, but items of a similar nature usually do.

The collection consists of a number of housewares, mostly made of ceramic.

This normal-style coffee mug retails for $14.99.

The bottom or back of each item has the logo for the collection.

Another mug features Big Ben and the children and Peter flying off to Never Land. Retail $17.99.

The coolest piece has to be this ornate picture frame. Retail $27.99.

This next piece appears to be a vase. Retail $16.99.

Decorative kitchen napkins say “Take Me to Never Land”. Retail $5.99 each.

There are also these reversible placemats. Retail $12.99 each.

So, what do you think of this new collection?

0 0 votes
Allie
Allie

Wish there was a tshirt for the ride. Love the rest!

Kyle Morgan

These look okay. My kids would probably like the Big Ben mug. This reminds me of a question that I’ve always had: why doesn’t Disney build a low cost, modern, people eating ride that is in a similar vein? I’m thinking like another fantasy flying ride. They build a third track for TS mania, after all. I guess it would still be London but Mary Poppins would be fun.

Disneydelia
Disneydelia
Reply to  Kyle Morgan

Probably because consumption of humans wasn’t one of the main thematic elements of Mary Poppins!

Progressive Pete
Progressive Pete

I like the idea but how about some better looking things, very blah.

Disney Poot
Disney Poot

I did not write this sheeple. This was that triggered snowflake greg.

rebeccamck

The frame is cool, but the other stuff reminds me of cruise line designs.

Frank
Frank

Guests always seem to be looking for 1) the Peter Pan “store,” and 2) Mickey’s House… Neither of which exist. 8(
I like this stuff. Looks neat.

trackback

[…] March 5 – A new link of Peter Pan-themed merchandise is not available at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. (Link) […]

Ruth
Ruth

I hope they still have this, and more, when we go there in December.