PHOTOS, VIDEO: James Cameron Provides Tour of Pandora: The World of AVATAR, Look at “Navi River Journey” Boat Ride

This afternoon on The View, James Cameron toured host Whoopi Goldberg around Pandora: The World of AVATAR. Take a look:

Revealed in the video, we can see some new sights around the Valley of Mo’ara, and also a better look at the Navi River Journey attraction:

At night, the land comes alive with bioluminescence, even in the ground.

They also rode the Navi River Journey attraction.

Pandora: The World of AVATAR open on May 27th, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

rebeccamck

I don’t normally watch The View but I tuned in today to see that Pandora segment – very cool. Now I have to add to my trip notes to see Pandora at night as well as during the day. And they had Mandy Moore on the show, from “Tangled,” so that was fun, too.

Jeremy
Jeremy

I think this looks incredible. I will say, from watching this video and reading the description of the river journey ride, I wonder if there will be any sort of “conflict” along the river. I think the banshee ride is going to be awesome but I’ve been most looking forward to the river journey. However, without any sort of conflict, I question if it will be a bit boring. I feel like it has a LOT to live up to if it’s going to compete with Shanghai’s Pirates. Anyways, I’ll save my judgments until I can see it in person;… Read more »

Anonomouse
Anonomouse
Reply to  Jeremy

I think it’s doubtful there will be conflict simply because the ride description that the was posted a few days ago made it sound like there’s nothing that could be scary to kids.

Bill
Bill

Reminds me of the ET ride at Universal.

NIck L

2 Months 17 Days till i pack my bags for this interesting land. Hope no Brazilian tour groups visit and trash the land. Kidding This is animal kingdom not Disneyland shanghai.

Nick L's Probation Officer
Nick L's Probation Officer
Reply to  NIck L

Just please remember the court order and to stay at least 500 ft from all women.