VIDEO: The Jedi Returns In This First Teaser Trailer For “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”!

We’ve waited long enough! It’s finally here! Check out the epic first teaser trailer for “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”:

Source: Star Wars

Scott Dolan
Scott Dolan

It’s curious there have been no comments yet, because I don’t know what to make of this either. The first teaser for TFA was really striking, but this was kind of blah, IMO.

Disney Pete
Disney Pete
Reply to  Scott Dolan

Here’s a comment: I hate myself. Like, really hate myself. After I spend the morning crying in the shower, I head straight to the internet (my only friend) to swiftly dole out my own pathetic brand of criticism on things I seemingly hate. In reality, it’s all just projecting my feelings about my failed life. Also, I like the red font of that new poster. It reminds me of the blood I see in the toilet every morning from all my hate induced ulcers.

Michael DiPasquale
Michael DiPasquale
Reply to  Disney Pete

Don’t hate yourself! You’re great for who you are!

(The real) Disney Pete
(The real) Disney Pete
Reply to  Disney Pete

You have made that abundantly clear, impostor. I love pushing your buttons so you can later project your real self using other people’s nicknames.

Tell us, are you doing something other than throwing your money away to stop crying in the showers in the morning? You know, blaming those who point out your shortcomings is no way to heal yourself. Seek help.

Disney Pete
Disney Pete

Please, let us know how do you really feel everytime somebody talks ill about your favorite company. Do you feel like Disney can treat you like United and if anybody says something bad about it you feel personally attacked?

Michael DiPasquale
Michael DiPasquale

When does it come out?

Nicholas DiPasquale
Nicholas DiPasquale

I am so excited to see the new movie ????

Michael DiPasquale