Walt Disney World is now offering a 30% discount at select table service restaurants for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members starting now through to September 30 2017.
Raised from 20%, guests can now get 30% off on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages when dining for dinner prior to 6:30pm or after 8:30pm at the following locations:
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Captain’s Grill at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!