Walt Disney World is now offering a 30% discount at select table service restaurants for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members starting now through to September 30 2017.
Raised from 20%, guests can now get 30% off on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages when dining for dinner prior to 6:30pm or after 8:30pm at the following locations:
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Captain’s Grill at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
12 thoughts on “Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members Now Get 30% Off At Select Table Service Restaurants”
Isn’t Captain grille closed?
Its open in Ariel’s right now until the new Ale and Compass restaurant opens.
prior to 6:30pm? Seated or finished?
We were wondering the same thing. Would love some confirmation on this!
Most likely reservations before 6:30 or after 8:30
Can you use it for breakfast
The paper states only Dinner period, so I’m guessing any time after 5pm or when the restaurant opens for dinner.
How about 20% discount for the California Resort. Currently at 10% -15% depending on annual pass level.
Flying Fish… wow… usually it’s the restaurants “in need” of patronage.
That said, we were at the Yacht Club this past week and Captain’s Grille, now in Ariel’s was packed every evening, as was Martha’s VIneyard… good to see. Love that little bar. Bartender from the old Ale & Compass was there and she is really a good one!!!
Back to Flying Fish… Not a fan of the new menu. Went once about 3-4 months ago and was disappointed. Checked the outside menu a few days ago and there was nothing in the glass box. Are they, or have they changed their menu?? Anything from the old menu on there.
Comments are closed.