Holster your lightsabers and get in your X-Wings – Star Wars: Galactic Nights is returning! Held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight with a Hollywood-style launch party, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will welcome Star Wars fans to celebrate the entire Star Wars Saga on December 16th, 2017.
Among many thrills in store, Guests can expect to enjoy Star Wars entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise and food & beverage, character greetings, a look at the ongoing Star Wars expansion coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and much more.
In addition to returning favorites like a Hollywood red carpet welcome, encounters with characters like Darth Vader and immersive photo backdrops of locations around the Star Wars galaxy, there are several thrilling new offerings for Guests to explore.
Event offerings include:
- Star Wars Entertainment – Both Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will be enhanced with special saga elements.
- Sneak Peeks at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – The Epic Theater will play host to a special one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre Star Wars expansion that’s set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Special Photo Ops – Throughout the park, Guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations, including new backdrops inspired by Star Wars Rebels and other scenes from the saga.
- Character Encounters – Be on the lookout for Star Wars characters like Ewoks, AWR Troopers and roaming droids; Jedi Knights teaching younglings in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple; rocketing to the stars aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue; and more.
- Exclusive F&B and Merchandise – Even more specialty Star Wars-themed food and beverage and merchandise will be available.
- Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests. At embarkation points to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Guests may come face-to-face with Stormtroopers on the lookout for a Rebel spy.
Also new for this event, several premium offerings will be available to add on to the Star Wars Galactic Nights experience. Intergalactic foodies can nosh on Star Wars-inspired food and beverage with a Galactic Tasting Sampler, and intrepid, Force-sensitive Younglings can explore their abilities with a Jedi Recruitment package.
Tickets are priced at $129 adults, $124 ages 3-9, with discounts available for Annual Passholders & DVC Members. Guests are able to book now for this out-of-the-galaxy event by calling 407-W-DISNEY or visiting DisneyWorld.com.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!