If you were thinking about booking a trip to Walt Disney World before the end of the year it’s not too late.
Guests can now book special “Holiday Sale Rates” at seven (yeah, seven) select Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels for stays October 25, 2017 through January 15, 2018. Starting as low as $75 per night guests can stay at any of the following resort hotels:
· B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $90 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $101 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — rates from $134 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $109 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $77 per room, per night.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to all four theme parks and both water parks every 30 minutes. Shuttle service is also available to Disney Springs at night. Plus, guests staying at one of these resorts will also receive a “Disney Springs Passport,” which features coupons and specials that can be used at the shops and restaurants throughout Disney Springs.
For more information, or to book your trip, just follow the link here. Certain blockout dates may apply and availability is limited so act quickly, especially if your booking dates fall on the week of a major holiday.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!