Disney Springs will be celebrating its second Black Friday this year from November 24-26 with the release of special limited items, including an all black MagicBand, and some accessories themed to Disney Parks attractions.
Starting with the Cast Costume Collection, Disney Parks Costuming has designed a limited-release collection of bags that have been crafted using fabric from authentic cast costumes from attractions and restaurants like The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, Haunted Mansion, and The Great Movie Ride. Available options for purchase include totes, zip cases, and cosmetic cases. The products will be available at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op and will release during the following schedule: November 24, 2017 – The Great Movie Ride and Tower of Terror, November 25, 2017 – Haunted Mansion, November 26, 2017 – Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto (purchase limits will apply).
The solid black MagicBand will finally be getting a release starting on November 24. Additionally, a limited-edition Disney Springs Holiday MagicBand will also be available while supplies last. Both MagicBands will be available at World of Disney store, and the solid black MagicBand will eventually roll out to other stores across property following Black Friday.
Starting on November 24 at 8am at Cherry Tree Lane inside the Marketplace Co-Op a new dress featuring the Woodland Winter Holiday design will become available, as well as a collection of Dooney & Bourke bags featuring the Woodland Winter Holiday design.
Pandora will be selling their new Mickey & Minnie Holiday Gift Set at the newly opened Happily Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories in Town Center, starting on November 25. Also available at the Jewelry Co. & Accessories store is the Dooney & Bourke “Disney Dogs” collection, which will be available on November 26.
A collection of limited-edition pins will be available at Disney’s Pin Traders. Here is a list of the pins along with their release dates:
- Walt Disney World Resort Limited Edition Pin; Annual Passholder Pin and Ornament Set (11-24-17)
- Christmas Stitch Limited Edition Pin (11-25-17)
- Christmas Chip ‘n’ Dale Limited Edition Pin (11-26-17)
Lastly, World of Disney store will have a Black Friday “weekend only” sale that is as follows:
- Select Kids T-Shirts: $15 each when you purchase two
- Select Disney Mugs: $15 each when you purchase two
- Classic Princess Dolls: $15 each when you purchase two
Aside from new merchandise, tons of stores will be offering unique discounts throughout the weekend. Here is the complete list, as provided by the Disney Parks Blog:
- Alex and Ani – 20% off total purchase, plus debut of limited-edition snowflake bangle (offer valid Nov. 22 – Nov. 27, 2017)
- Art of Shaving – 40% off all shaving and skin care kits (offer valid Nov. 24, 2017)
- Chapel Hats – Buy one hat, get one 50% off (exclusions apply; offer valid Nov. 23 – Nov. 25, 2017)
- Edward Beiner – Buy one pair of glasses, get a second pair at 30% off
- Enjoy Your Face – Stop by this kiosk between 8:00 a.m. and noon and receive $2 off one face painting. Weather permitting, at Disney Springs location only. Offer valid Nov. 24, 2017.
- havaianas – Free beach towel with purchase of $40 or more
- Johnston & Murphy – multiple promotions including 40% off select men’s sweaters; buy one, get one free on select men’s scarves; $100 off leather briefcases and backpacks and more (see store for full details)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – $20 off purchases of $65 or more (exclusions apply, see store for full details)
- LACOSTE – Save 40% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – All seats, except Golden Circle, are $39 each when tickets are purchased at the Box Office on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (Up to 6 tickets per guest at the Black Friday rate, valid for shows Nov. 24, 2017 through Dec. 16, 2017.)
- The LEGO Store – Get a complimentary nutcracker LEGO set with any purchase of $99 or ore, plus special doorbuster items
- Levi’s – 40% off entire purchase (see store for full details)
- Lilly Pulitzer – exclusive “Colorful Weekend” gift with purchase with $75 and $150 spends
- Origins – Pick up the Origins Super Stars set for $70 ($170 value) or the Origins Superstar Minis (a collection of best-selling products) for $25 ($90 value). (Origins Superstar Minis offer only valid Nov. 23-24, 2017).
- PANDORA Jewelry – 20% off gift sets (Nov. 24, 2017 only); buy two full-priced items, get one free (see store for full details)
- Pele Soccer – Save 50% off select jerseys and apparel
- SHORE – Save 20-50% off select items and enjoy other in-store promotions (see store for full details)
- Sperry – Doorbusters starting at $24.99 on Nov. 24, 2017, plus 30% to 50% off select styles all weekend
- Sugarboo & Co. – Doorbusters from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., plus 25% to 40% off select items in store (exclusions apply)
- Superdry – 30% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- UGG – Save 30% off select women’s, men’s and kid’s styles
- UNIQLO – in-store games and sweepstakes opportunities, including the chance to win a trip to Tokyo
- UNOde50 – Save 30% off all styles of men’s and women’s handcrafted jewelry (offer valid Nov. 24 to Nov. 27, 2017)
- Vera Bradley – Save 50% off select patterns and styles and 30% off top gifts for the season!
- Plus, Grand Totes are only $44 (MSRP $88) (Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.)
- Plus Many More!
(Unless otherwise noted, all offers are valid Nov. 24 – Nov. 26, 2017, while supplies last.)
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!